Monday, June 28, 2010

Hamburg




Almost one month is over and I am pretty familiar with the city. Of course there are a lot of places left to discover.

For the first month there were several priorities:
1) get into working
2) finding apartment
3) exploring the city
4) enjoy summer
5) get friends

@1)
tough one, because everything was pretty new, but I have a great supportive team, where everybody is helping me to get most out of it! So I think I had a good start, but I still will need a lot of hard work to get their where I wanna be.

@2)
accomplished! After visiting 15 apartments, where 4 were just awful and the rest were pretty good, but after applying for all of them, I just won 2 of them, where one is very great. Move in by middle of July, but officially by first of August. So from searching to furnishing!

@3)
with such a nice weather, with only 3 days with rain and wind, I really enjoy the city. I didn't do much of culture, but a lot of eating out due to missing proper cocking place. So come here and I take you out!

@4)
as I mentioned already, that summer arrived north very early, I am hoping that I will head to the sea after finishing the search and have two weekend to prepare for move in!

@5)
funny story. I met few guys who I first met in Berkeley, which is really funny, because who thought that I hang out with guys I first met in the USA...

Hannes

No comments:

Post a Comment