Sunday, April 11, 2010

Graduation

On 16th of February I had finished my study in Business Administration. Almost one month later I had my graduation in the ceremony hall of the WU Wien, where the whole family, except the Italian branch and grandma Susi, came to support me! It was great to have the ceremony with Christoph, who is one of my best colleagues and also my flatmate. Usually, you finish different to other colleagues because of different starting or rhythm or working. So it was really great to celebrate with his family before the graduation!



After the one hour ceremony we had some champagne. Then we drove to Oberschützen, where we had dinner at Mostschank Unger, where food is always very good! Actually it is too good, because everybody eats so much, that you cannot move anymore.

At this time I want to say thank you again to all of them for coming, celebrating with me and of course the very generous presents they made!

So from now on it is Mag. Leitner, which sounds very strange, because I always thought as male Leitner you have to get it in your thirty's, but okay, why not earlier! ;-)

best regards,

Hannes

No comments:

Post a Comment