Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This year some has changed. Just a small detail but with big impact! It is my first Christmas break which isn’t a real break, because I do have to work from 28th till 30th. Okay, as it is holiday season, there was not much to do, but still I had to get up early. I took the chance to work on my final thesis, which is near completion. I hopefully will hand the whole thesis to my professor in the second week of January. Then it shouldn’t take that long, because he read already 70 pages of it and should easily review the missing 20 pages. Therefore, I am expecting to obtain my degree in February and the ceremony should take place in March 11th or 12th.
At the moment there is a more important event coming on – the New Year’s Eve! This year, I used the long weekend to make it a Christmas present to Nadine. It includes the trip to Sabine & Bernd, with whom we will celebrate in Milan. Moreover, we even will have the chance to watch Bernd’s game on January 3rd and have some time to show Nadine the city along with expensive boutiques, where she definitely will start dreaming. Therefore, I am lucky to still be a student – excuse-vice! :-D
So Happy New Year to all m friends & family!

Will be back on January 4th to make all the kissing and hugging!





No comments:

Post a Comment